Through The Fire and F [8-bit] Through The Fire and F [8-bit]

I like it.

The effort that must have gone into this is amazing. This has the same punch has the actual song, in my opinion. Great work.

TehSeph responds:

Thanks Rik, and yes this almost took everything outta me. But the same punch as the actual TTFATF? No way, but thanks though ^-^

[g89] Piano Colab "A Minor" [g89] Piano Colab "A Minor"

Great atmosphere.

0:11 and 0:18 are my favourite parts. A really good song, and sounds like it definitely belongs in a game.

Dark Sadness [C89] Dark Sadness [C89]

A classical man.

I'm not a fan of hip hop, but this is beyond awesome.

Caine1989 responds:

Thats cool! Thanks!

~FP~ Orchestral piece in Dm ~FP~ Orchestral piece in Dm

I love pirates.

I agree with penguintj, although the piece reminds me more of pirates. Now I can't stop thinking of pirates.

Funkypotat0 responds:

You mean Pirates of the Caribbean? Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. That's a great piece of music there. Very catchy and epic sounding, I must say. Oh, how I wish I could have written something as good as that... Ah well, thanks for the comment anyway :)

[ RaveLeNation. ] [ RaveLeNation. ]

Priorities.

Personally, I believe that the quality of music should be judged less by authority figures and more by the emotional response of the average person listening to it. It sounded great.

(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

Moving.

This song is one of the best I have heard for a long time. I can feel that a lot of emotion went into this. If I was to ever make music, this would be what I would want it to be. You are by far my favourite artist on this site.

Do you have sheet music for the song? I would really like to learn the piano part.

Also, I've submitted this song to StumbleUpon, because I honestly believe that it deserves to be heard by everyone.

Thank you for making such a brilliant piece.

Beat On Classic Beat On Classic

Excellent.

Like the atmosphere and pace, especially from the violin.

Drawoh responds: